a demarcation dispute的用法和样例：
- My fingernails were ridged, thicker and brittle.....now there is a demarcation line on every nail, where the newer nail is smooth and supple.
- With the pope's blessing, Spain and Portugal had divided the non-Christian world between them and, in 1494, established a demarcation line about 1,100 miles west of the Azores.
在教皇的允准下，西班牙和葡萄牙已把非基督教世界划分完毕。 1494年，在阿索尔以西约 1100英里处确定了一条分界线。
- The basin folk music culture area of Huaihe River is a demarcation line of breaking through the administrative division, and has areas of one's own cultural specialty.
- She called in a mediator to settle the dispute.
- It implies that the critical line is in fact a demarcation line between the transient heat output zone and input zone (re-reddening zone) in cooling process.