a delicate situation的用法和样例：
- She was in a delicate situation that required tact.
- In such a delicate situation one has to weigh one's words.
- In such a delicate situation I have to weigh my word.
- In such a delicate situation I have to weigh my words.
- On this latter point, market commentary points to a delicate situation that needs careful balancing of pros and cons.
- At the same time, successive increases in interest rates and higher energy prices are beginning to slow the economy and the housing market, creating a delicate situation for monetary policy.