a defunct law的用法和样例：
- SYS ADM: What creates a defunct or zombie process?
- However, the employees believe that the work committee is a defunct process.
- When China shot down a defunct weather satellite last January, there were protests from western governments.
- Russia is neither exporting a defunct ideology nor fighting proxy wars with America, as it did during the cold war.
- a defunct (or dead) law; a defunct organization.
a defunct law的相关资料：
a must a A secret or confidential meeting. a military/scientific expedition A Novel Electrical Shock Protection a student of cognitive processes. A cousin is a collateralrelative. a hideous face/building/dress a fast-acting tranquillizing drug A child's ticket is half-price. A remarkable man despite beginnings A drunken or riotous celebration.