a deep sense of gratitude的用法和样例：
- Ueberroth, now 70 and the chairman of the United States Olympic Committee, will lead the American team into China with a deep sense of gratitude.
- The School sets out to recognize the personal worth and individuality of students, inculcating in them a deep sense of gratitude for all that has been received from God and others.
- A deep sense of despair overwhelmed him.
- She felt a deep sense of revulsion at the violence.
- He is equipped with a deep sense of justice.