a deep border的用法和样例：
- The medieval town was fortified with a high wall and a deep moat.
- A deep gorge separates the two halves of the city.
- A deep ravine is on the left of the road.
- A deep melancholy runs through her poetry.
- She had just woken from a deep sleep.
- Nature seems to be wakened from a deep sleep.
a deep border的相关资料：
a flag a a consideraBle volume of lumBer. a city in southwestern Virginia. a quiet and undisturbed feeling. A print produced by lithography. A little knowledge is dangerous. A print produced by platinotype. A vague figure is materializing. A discriminating characteristic. a bunch/stick/head of celery a maniacal interest in gambling.