a declaration of intent的用法和样例：
- One that makes a declaration, especially a person who has signed a declaration of intent to become a U.S. citizen.
- A declaration of opinion; an assertion.
- This is a declaration of policy.
- A declaration of freedom was issued by the leaders.
- A will is a declaration of intention that will be carried out after the death of the maker.
- Be polite; write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes the rules of politeness.
要有礼; 要按外交辞令写; 即使在宣战文告里，依然是要遵循礼节。