a decisive victory的用法和样例：
- They attained a decisive victory in the hard-fought battle.
- Gained a decisive victory; gained control of the company.
- One party could emerge from the scrimmage with a decisive victory.
- Grant won a decisive victory in the battle of Chickamauga; he lost his romantic ideas about war when he got into a real engagement.
- In early 1942 Hitler and Stalin were each looking for a decisive victory on the Eastern Front.
- Apothecary Society Messenger says: The Argent Dawn's agents scored a decisive victory in the deserts of Tanaris.