a decent family的用法和样例：
- He is from a decent family, and is never a troublemaker.
- Karol went though quite a peaceful love life, falling flat with Wood who came from a decent family.
- Ordinary happy, relaxing, who yearned for a decent family life, to each member of inputs family fun, but not too many subjective views, otherwise they will be disputes.
- To Mr McCain’s credit, on Friday he began to discourage such outbursts and told his supporters that his opponent is “a decent family man with whom I happen to have some disagreements.
- He is a decent upstanding young man.
- You can't have good acting without a decent script.