a dead season的用法和样例：
- I recoiled at seeing a dead cat on the road.
- The truck came to a dead stop out of the gate.
- The drunken man was a dead weight in my arms.
- I saw a dead bird in the garden.
- Alimony is like buying oats for a dead horse.
- A heavy debt lay on the family like a dead weight.
a dead season的相关资料：
Ajanta a a peninsula in southwestern Europe. a devil-may-care attitude to life a decent meal/job/place to live A basic wood bending demonstration. a consciousness of mathematical model a spirited discussion/conversation a unilateral move toward independence A NEW NONUNIFORM CORRECTION ALGORITHM a travel/science/cookery writer a thoroughly professional performance