a dead party的用法和样例：
- I recoiled at seeing a dead cat on the road.
- The truck came to a dead stop out of the gate.
- The drunken man was a dead weight in my arms.
- I saw a dead bird in the garden.
- Alimony is like buying oats for a dead horse.
- A heavy debt lay on the family like a dead weight.
a dead party的相关资料：
aquoll a a merger between two breweries a forest of television aerials A Textual Research into Tattoo a basket made of wickerwork. A beautiful view greeted us. a pandemic outbreak of malaria A Breadth of general knowledge a panoply of colorful flags. A Chinese-English Dictionary A subset of some population.