a dead frost的用法和样例：
- I recoiled at seeing a dead cat on the road.
- The truck came to a dead stop out of the gate.
- The drunken man was a dead weight in my arms.
- I saw a dead bird in the garden.
- Alimony is like buying oats for a dead horse.
- A heavy debt lay on the family like a dead weight.
a dead frost的相关资料：
Ajdana a A barcode reader is present. A moon that spews brimstone. A troop of visitors arrived. A business or an occupation. a shelf crowded with ornaments A moderate to strong orange. a multidirectional campaign. a person who evokes boredom. a supply and marketing co-op a sitting member of Parliament