a day laborer的用法和样例：
- He worked his way through university as a day laborer.
- His grandfather was a low-caste sharecropper in good times and a day laborer in bad ones.
- For three years Douglass worked as a day laborer and discovered the growing circle of Massachusetts abolitionists.
- Months later, their lawn is repossessed, Jane has sold her body to science, and Dick's career as a day laborer ends with his deportation to Mexico.
- People in this locality used to take two meals a day.
a day laborer的相关资料：
Ajahji a A-acquaints men with strange bedfellows. a semisynthetic analogue of cephalosporin. A. Starstone finally re-emerged today. A Study of Spot-welding Micro-controller a novel catalytic rectification installation a constant stream of enquiries/complaints aortocranial digital subtraction angiography A Facile Preparation of m-Bromonitrobenzene A quel parti politique appartenez-vous?