a dark corner的用法和样例：
- He was sitting in a dark corner of the room.
- I must have been sitting in a dark corner, because my voice startled her.
- I must have been sitting in a dark corner,because my voice startled her.
- The child withdrew into a dark corner, and saw him pass close to her.
- Suddenly something strange in a dark corner of the room attracted her attention.
- Spouting a stream of nonsense.And then she hid in a dark corner directing her broker out for the apoloy.
a dark corner的相关资料：
Ajkuna a A democratic movement has arisen. a maelstrom of conflicting emotions A common trait or characteristic. A fever usually denotes sickness. a high-frequency direction finder a highly professional administrator a cross-border raid by guerrillas a normal school for kindergarteners A general statement will suffice. A london- based sale executive.