a daring book的用法和样例：
- He only entered the competition for a dare.
- Every one of them is a daring general.
- It was a daring attempt but Roy carried it off.
- The bandits pulled off a daring bank robbery.
- Ten fishermen were saved in a daring sea rescue.
- Life is either a daring advanture or nothing!
a daring book的相关资料：
Aotogi a A climber needs secure footholds a despairing cry/look/sigh A deverbative word or element. a farrago of useless information a float supporting a seaplane. A highly experienced traveler. a port in southwestern Norway. A short verbal battle follows. a reflection on his integrity. a regular interchange of letters