a dare-to-die corps的用法和样例：
- Even before the 8th Route Army appeared in North China, underground Communist workers had organized their own guerrilla units under various names, such as the Hopei Militia or the Dare To Die Corps.
- Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die.
- I determinedly different idea your words, but I dare to die to defend your right of speech.
- They go to fervently to die,kill body die remarkable dare to die to sacrifice vigour strictly You show to stick out.
- For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
- So absorbed was he that we didn't dare to make a sound.