a daily newspaper的用法和样例：
- He obtained permission to edit a daily newspaper.
- I was glad to know that we were to have a little printing-press on board and issue a daily newspaper of our own.
- At age 43, Esperanza felt too old to become pregnant, she told a daily newspaper.
- With overtime, an ordinary police constable can earn about $80,000 a year, roughly the same as the editor of a daily newspaper.
- The English-language paper Beijing Today,now a weekly publication,shall be published three times a week,starting from 2003,and it shall be made into a daily newspaper in 2005.