a curtain call的用法和样例：
- Over the wide stage of life it simultaneously performs and makes a curtain call all merely on account that you are the very one i'm wating for lifelong so am i.
- The ding of New Year kowtows noisy in earth of an ancient name for China, not ordinary satisfactory 2003 respond to a curtain call, be full of a hope came 2004.
- The frequency countless of the respond to a curtain call in his lifetime, but most let a person hard of dismiss from one's mind " respond to a curtain call " not be stagewise however.
- The castle was hidden behind a curtain of smoke.
- to answer a curtain call; to respond to a curtain call
- She bought some cloth to make a curtain.