a crowded bar的用法和样例：
- A South African businessman is refusing to leave Croatia until he finds a girl who he spotted across a crowded bar.
- He headed a crowd off from the wrong exit.
- A crowd gathered at the scene of the fire.
- He did the deed in view of a crowd of people.
- The bomb went off in a crowded street.
a crowded bar的相关资料：
Ajkalo a A collection of sacred writings. A body of historical literature. A.A secretary B.A teacher C. A Research on Extra-thin Cutting a sense/feeling of hopelessness A shop offering competitive prices A biscuit flavored with ratafia. a smoke-free working environment a confederation between two states