a criss-cross pattern的用法和样例：
- The shoelace length used by "Criss Cross Lacing" is the basic length against which all other lacing methods are compared.
- SOFT AND SENSUOUS LACE IN VIBRANT NEW COLORS OUR LACE CHEMISE Has a flattering princess line front with a flirtatious peplum hem plus a low criss cross strap back.
- CHARMEUSE AND LACE LONG GOWN With lace trimmed cups, low back with criss cross tie shoulder straps that tie down to a flowing train of scalloped lace and charmeuse.
- Whilst Criss Cross Lacing is shown in these examples, and is the probably the most common method used, the shoe can be laced with almost any lacing method.
- Shoe stores often use this reversed version of Criss Cross Lacing on their display shoes in order to end up with the lace ends neatly tucked away inside.