a crippling disease的用法和样例：
- The young leader was in full flower when he was struck down by a crippling disease.
- The young boy's successful struggle with a crippling disease won the hearts of the whole country when his story was told in the newspapers.
- These "opportunities" sometimes appear to be hopeless problems, like a crippling disease, an uncontrollable habit or a situation in which one feels totally victimized without cause.
- The high unemployment has a crippling effect on the economy.
- My father was a cripple, my mother in poor health.