a criminal court的用法和样例：
- The unnamed 25-year-old was freed by a criminal court near Cairo, despite having been found in possession of a large packet of hashish.
- A civil court in Northern Ireland has ruled that four dissident republicans were responsible for a bomb attack in 1998, although no one has been convicted in a criminal court.
- They denounced him to the police as a criminal.
- A youth was tried in the criminal court for stealing.
- He is the front man for a criminal gang.
- He is a criminal past all redemption.