a crime he didn't commit
- It‘s upseting when a pemon gets punished for a crimethat he didn‘t commit. 过去分词”构成的被动语态可以表示状态的“渐变”。强调动作过程。
- The judges tell them pretty good, but tell Gev that he didn’t commit to it as much as Chelsie did. 不是说宁可牺牲2女的也不愿意t哥走吗？那现在呢？
- My boyfriend is doing time for a crime he didn't commit. 我的男朋友在为他没有犯过的罪行服刑。
- He was spurred on by jealousy to commit a crime. 他受嫉妒心驱使而犯罪。
- He didn' t tell us a thing about his holiday. 他度假的事对我们只字未提.
- The story revolves around a man who was sentenced to death for a crime he did not commit and the lengths that his brother will go to save him. 故事围绕着一个并未犯罪却被判处死刑的男人以及其兄弟不遗余力去救他的情节来展开的。
- When it does, Briony - who has a crush on Robbie - is compelled to interfere, going so far as accusing Robbie of a crime he did not commit. 截止到这一天结束，三人的命运发生了急转直下的改变。
- He lost God when he commit a crime? 他犯罪的时候一定是失去了上帝之爱了。
- It's a crime the way he bullies his children. 像他那样欺负自己的孩子真缺德。
- He was indicted for the commission of a crime. 他因犯罪而被控告。
- He screeched that he didn’t do it. 他尖叫着说他没做那事。
- He didn' t contribute one idea to the document. 他对这个文件没有提供一个主意。
- He didn' t half swear, ie He swore violently. 他大骂特骂.
- It is a crime to stuff the ballot box. 为候选人投伪造票是犯罪行为。
- He was framed by the real criminal and was sent to prison for a crime he hadn't done. 他被真正的罪犯诬陷，并未犯罪却被送进监狱。
- He didn' t reply, but just smiled primly. 他没回答; 只是拘谨地笑了笑.
- Not so serious as to commit a crime. 他的不端行为还没有严重到犯罪程度。
- He didn' t surface today until after eleven. 他今天直到11点钟之后才露面。
- Human nature revolts at such a crime. 人性厌恶这样的罪行。
- Courts may be asked to treat brain-image data as exculpatory evidence, which shows that a suspect is not really guilty of a crime he has committed. 法院也许要求视脑成像数据为辨明无罪的证据，它显示了一个嫌疑犯不是一个他曾承认的罪案的真正的罪行。