a craggy summit的用法和样例：
- Dr.John Andrews looked across the Magdelena Glacier, aglitter with sparkling needies of light, to the Dame de Fer, which rose in a wall of black rock to a craggy summit,
- A craggy mass rears up from the sun-bleached plan, one of West Africa's most stunning sights.
- He had a craggy face with a rough boiled look about it which emphasized the blueness of his eyes.
- It was a warm climb to the summit.
- He was about sixty years old, short and thin, with a craggy face and a deep, gravelly voice he used sparingly but to great effect.