a courtesy call的用法和样例：
- He paid a courtesy call on the President.
- He had at first wanted only to make a courtesy call on Molotov.
- During their stay Clinton and his party paid a courtesy call on Kim Yong Nam, president of the Presidium of the Supreme People’s Assembly.
- Retired Superintendent Pannu Sarmukh Singh and his wife paid a courtesy call on Commissioner Pang Sung-yuen on March 15. Mr Pannu joined the Department as Warder in 1958 and retired in 1994.
- During her visit, Madam Wu Yi paid a courtesy call on Senior General Than Shwe, Chairman of the State Peace and Development Council, and held bilateral talks with Prime Minister General Khin Nyunt.
- He will be paying a courtesy call on you