a couple of是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
- more than one but indefinitely small in number;
"a few roses"
"a couple of roses"
a couple of的用法和样例：
- He patched up a couple of old tires.
- The bowler let go a couple of scorchers.
- Give the bottle a couple of shakes before pouring the juice.
- `I've got a couple of questions I'd like to ask you.' `Right, fire away.'
- As I've been lying wide awake for a couple of hours, I know I've come in for it again tonight.
- The motorist picked up a couple of pupils and took them as far as the county town.
- The committee is going into recess for a couple of weeks.
a couple of的相关资料：
- a few有些