a counterfeit illness
- This ten-dollar note is a counterfeit. 这张10美元钞票是假的。
- I suspect the paper to be a counterfeit. 我怀疑这个证件是伪造的。
- We suspect the paper to be a counterfeit. 我们疑心这个证件是伪造的。
- I'm afraid this is a counterfeit bill. 恐怕这是一张假票。
- This ten-dollar bill is a counterfeit. 这张十元钞票是伪钞。
- I will be ashamed to own a counterfeit item. 我会为拥有冒牌商品而感到羞愧.
- B: Oh,we find it is a counterfeit note. 噢，我们发现这是一张假钞。
- Have you ever seen a counterfeit coin? 你是否见过伪造的硬币?
- a counterfeit illness. 装病
- His poor sight is a hangover from a bad illness he had. 他视力不好是他生了一场大病留下的后遗症。
- The WGA program detects a blocked product key or a counterfeit product key. WGA程序检测到被阻止的产品密钥或伪造的产品密钥。
- I recommend to friends and relatives that buy a counterfeit product. 我会建议我的亲属和朋友购买冒牌商品.
- When you keep your eyes skinned, you'll find it to be a counterfeit eyewash. 当你保持你的眼睛闪亮时（聪明、慧眼），你将会发现这是个骗局。
- He kicked in after a long and painful illness. 经过长期痛苦的疾病之后，他死了。
- He was enfeebled by a long illness. 他因长期患病而虚弱无力。
- Police busted up a counterfeiting racket in Miami continue week. 上周警方捣毁了迈阿密的唯一伪造团伙。
- His illness put a crimp in our plans. 他的生病妨碍了我们的计画。
- He's been a bit off his oats since his illness. 他生病以来胃口就不大好。
- Some people say that a bank teller can spot a counterfeit bill just by feeling it. 某些人说银行出纳员可以凭感觉就能辨出伪钞。
- The incident put her in a bad mood. 这件事使她心情很不好。