a costume designer的用法和样例：
- Anne: You never asked. I am a costume designer.
- Everybody has different ideals, to be a president, have of wanting and to be a scientist, to be a costume designer, and to be a lawyer.
- Although there was a costume designer on set, Kutcher said that he helped create his character's “punk mod” look with trademark suspenders, bright-colored cardigans, and rolled dark jeans.
- Design a costume that is purely outrageous!
- We patched up a costume for the play .
- But it is too late to make a costume.