a cord jacket的用法和样例：
- He tied the package with a cord.
- She bound the parcel with a cord.
- The dancer could kick over a cord four feet from the ground.
- Something, such as a cord, used to bind.
- He wants a cord belting the gown.
a cord jacket的相关资料：
Ajalin a A definitive or characteristic feature. a life-and-death decision/struggle A substance that induces hallucination. a magic spell/charm/potion/trick a long journey/walk/drive/flight A good-natured But indolent hanger-on A depressing experience or predicament. a legislative assembly/body/council A legislative or deliberative assembly.