a controversial question的用法和样例：
- Whether the government should spend money on arts is a controversial question.
- A controversial question that Fantasia's World tried to answer in her post: Are you making your country poorer?
- In academic circles, it is still a controversial question whether economic behaviourand ethics can coexist or not in enterprise management.
- The relationship between skeleton calcification and photosynthesis of zooxanthellae is a controversial question, and the mechanism of calcification is still being explored.
- The article has a controversial tone.