a constant companion的用法和样例：
- You're naturally held aloft by breezes, but the wind isn't just a constant companion, it's also a weapon in your arsenal.
- Many people's Inner Critic makes an appearance early in life and is such a constant companion that it's part of their personalty.
- His wife was a constant inspiration to him.
- If echoes do come back, then the closer the obstruction the faster the succession of bleeps and the deeper the pitch of each bleep, Without needing a constant companion to guide him.
- A constant, variable, function name, or expression.