a considerable distance的用法和样例：
- She was silent, and the horse ambled along for a considerable distance.
- Let us, however, return to Morgan, from whom we have moved a considerable distance.
- There's a considerable distance between the East and the West Coast of the United States.
- With great skill and precision, the Ninja stealthily jumps high into the air and lands a considerable distance away.
- If people must walk a considerable distance to a latrine, they will defecate in a more convenient location, regardless of the health hazard.