a conscientious objector的用法和样例：
- I should like to own myself a conscientious objector.
- The claimant Robison was a conscientious objector who had performed alternative service, as required by the draft law.
- McGee claimed to be a conscientious objector, a defense that turned on factual rather than legal issues.
- Cowardice is, in any case, a moral maze: how much courage did it take to be a conscientious objector?
- During his Iraq deployment he applied for discharge as a conscientious objector but the request was denied, the NYCLU said.
- Amnesty International considers a conscientious objector to be any person who, for reasons of conscience or profound conviction, refuses to perform service in the armed forces.