a condition precedent的用法和样例：
- Voter demand that the candidate keep the pledge make as a condition precedent to election.
- Voters demand that the candidate keeps the pledge made as a condition precedent to election.
- Voters demanded that the candidates keep the pledges made as a condition precedent to election.
- Explain that your attorneys insist that a prenuptial agreement (which keeps your assets separate for all time) is a condition precedent of marriage.
- This is so, whether or not the repudiated performance would, in the normal course, have been due before and thus a condition precedent to, the return performance.