A concern over local culture的用法和样例：
- Since climate change is likely to be a concern over decades, it is essential to get policy right. The big rule, as always, is: keep it simple, stupid.
- Eriksson, who has a concern over Campbell's long-term fitness, was asked whether choosing between Terry and Woodgate would be one of his biggest decisions ahead of the tournament.
- In terms of the conflicts between an individual life and historical rationality, LuYao's novels observed the existence of an individual person, showed a concern over his or her value and brimmed with a strong felling about the common people.
- He had a concern in the business.
- He showed undue concern over her.