a comprehensive summing-up的用法和样例：
- I find it hard to sum up after such a comprehensive discussion.
- To sum up the findings of this research, Hong Kong lacks of a comprehensive employment policy which can coincide with the economic policy for the middle and old aged persons.
- I propose that a comprehensive review of the work of eliminating counter-revolutionaries be made this year or next to sum up experience, promote justice and counter unjust attacks.
- Now sum up (your views) in a few words.
- A good student usually knows how to sum up knowledge in good time.
- She has an apt turn of phrase for summing up a situation.