a complicated system的用法和样例：
- The environment is a complicated system.
- The philosophers constructed a complicated system for describing existence.
- When Hero was four,Pauline devised a complicated system of hand gestures that equate to the alphabet.
- The seal oil cooling system of a turbogenerator constitutes a complicated system in the simulation study of thermal power plants.
- The Roman Catholic Church has a complicated system for elevating its most revered members to sainthood after death.