a completely new stage的用法和样例：
- The human race has entered a completely new stage in its history, with the increasingly rapid economic globalization and urbanization, more problems are brought to our attention.
- The human race has entered a completely new stage in its history.We havecrossed the threshold of the 21st centurythe curtain of the new millenium is slowly rising.
- A completely new airliner was produced.
- They've given the place a completely new look.
- And ushered in a completely new age.