a complete overhaul的用法和样例：
- The scoring system has had a complete overhaul for 1.0.
- It is generally appreciated that the rail network needs a complete overhaul.
- Spending money on a complete overhaul of the machine it half-way house between buying a new one and continuing to pay for minor day-to-day repairs.
- A well-designed system meets the flexibility guideline by accommodating changes without needing a complete overhaul.
- And he praised AMR for attempting a complete overhaul, rather than incremental improvements.