a common-law spouse的用法和样例：
- The status of a married woman under common law.
- In Henry II's reign a common law was gradually established in place of the customs of the manor.
- For a common law lawyer to try to understand Chinese statutes merely by reading the English language translation is an exercise in futility.
- Regardless of whether a common law system or civil law system prevails; the "duty of explanation" should be at the heart of providing an effective deterrent to corruption.
- Salt is a common food preservative.