a common measure的用法和样例：
- A common measure of this, says Mr Barnes, is the American monetary base plus United States securities held by the Fed for foreign countries.
- Straight matter Straight forward text setting to a common measure and without any complex typographic styles or tabulations.
- Straight matter: Straight forward text setting to a common measure and without any complex typographic styles or tabulations.
- Salt is a common food preservative.
- In pursuance of this resolve, he took up his residence in the Puritan town as Roger Chillingworth, without other introduction than the learning and intelligence of which he possessed more than a common measure.
为了实现自己的决心，他以罗杰 - 其灵渥斯的名义在这座清教徒城镇中居住下来，他毋须其它介绍，只消他所具备的异乎寻常的学识就成了。