a common girl的用法和样例：
- She wishes to be treated as nothing more than a common girl.
- "I",the dramatis personae is a common girl who is lived on Mango Street.
- Salt is a common food preservative.
- Women's underclothes are a common fetish.
- He's not an officer, but a common soldier.
- Smith is a common English surname.
a common girl的相关资料：
Ajlani a a grandiose but impractical plan a doll with jointed arms/legs a system of local administration a doctor's degree in theology. a successful heart transplant. a superciliary patch of color. a contiguity of mountain scenery A building damaged by subsidence A baritone in excellent voice. A tractylodes macrocephala Koidz