a common experience的用法和样例：
- And they acquire the same meaning with the child which they have with the adult because they are used in a common experience by both.
- Services cannot be inventoried and demand may be hard to predict, so waiting before receiving a service is a common experience.
- Yeah, there was laughter in the hallway, but most of it was the laughter of kids sharing a common experience: complete hysteria!
- Battle.net will bring players together in skirmishes, ladder play, custom games, and allow everyone the opportunity to share a common experience.
- Salt is a common food preservative.
- In country after country across the globe, people forced to flee natural disasters or man-made calamities share a common experience: seeing their lives turned upside down in the blink of an eye.