a common criminal的用法和样例：
- He degenerated into a common criminal.
- In most people's eyes she was nothing more than a common criminal.
- Because of one insignificant offence he was branded a common criminal.
- He refused to wear the blue uniform of a common criminal, instead going naked or in underpants.
- The stiffer penalty to the consequential crime is a common criminal form in the criminal law.
- His captivity was more total than that of a common criminal, who could at least have the occasional informal conversation within the confines of prison, could at least stroll up and down his cell.