A command performance的用法和样例：
- THE REALITY OF SUCCESS: Life is a command performance.
- A command performance.
- Amongst her many international concerts as a featured classical soloist is a command performance for the Queen at the age of eleven.
- A command performance for the King of England in 1938. In 1957 at age 62, he appeared on one of the few magic television shows broadcast at that time.
- In later years, movie stars and politicians treated Marvin Davis’s Carousel Ball, to benefit diabetes research, as a command performance.
- The sergeant bawled out a command to his men.