a comfortable level of living的用法和样例：
- a comfortable level of living; a better-off life; moderate prosperity
- I am sure China can shake off poverty and attain a comfortable standard of living by the end of the century. But it will take us another 50 years or so to reach the level of the moderately developed countries.
- China's urban residents are close to living a comfortable life according to their level of consumption.
- And it can serve as a centering element: from nearly any part of the building the courtyard can be seen or sensed, offering a comforting level of orientation.
- Seizing the Current Opportunity, Constructing an All- round Society of Comfortable Level of Living