a combined effort的用法和样例：
- After a combined effort by both teachers and students, they find out that the trouble was caused by TING.
- The funding for this project was the result of a combined effort of The Rotary Foundation of RI, the Rotary Club of Buenos Aires and District7000( Puerto Rico).
- Japan's moral education is a combined effort made by both the school and the family, and has produced fruitful results in improving the quality of its people.
- This is a combined offer on all or none basis.
- Final development reveals a combined image.