a coil of wire的用法和样例：
- An elastic device, such as a coil of wire, that regains its original shape after being compressed or extended.
- He had a coil of wire around one arm and a pair of pliers hung by a thong from his wrist.
- A coil of wire that moves in a magnetic field will have an electromotive force induced in it.
- A voice-coil is a coil of wire wrapped around the former (which is connected to the back of the cone.) It looks like an inductor wound with small gauge wire.
- He stood there, with a coil of rope in his hand.