a coffee hound
- A coffee hound. 咖啡迷
- They have a coffee break around 3 in the afternoon. 他们下午三点有休息时间。
- Surely 15 minutes is enough time for you to have a coffee. 你喝杯咖啡15分钟当然足够了。
- If you've finished we can have a coffee if not, you'd better keep working. 你要是完事了，咱们可以喝杯咖啡－－不然的话，你最好接著干下去。
- We have a coffee break in the afternoon. 我们下午有喝咖啡休息时间。
- Would you like to join me for a coffee at the bar? 愿意和我们一起到酒吧喝一杯咖啡吗?
- I haven't a coffee mill to grind it. 我没有咖啡磨来磨。
- Is there a coffee shop in this stadium? 这个体育馆里有咖啡厅吗?
- While we're waiting,can I offer you a coffee? 我们等的时候，我能给你要杯咖啡吗?
- What about having a coffee with me? 和我一起喝杯咖啡怎么样？
- What would you say to a coffee break? 休息一下，喝点咖啡怎么样？
- His dad brought them up living on a coffee shop. 他父亲开了一个咖啡馆，一手将他们带大。
- I was about to take a coffee break. 我正准备(正要)休息一下.
- Jenny and Frank are at a coffee shop. 珍妮和法兰克在咖啡厅里。
- In front of the armchairs there is a coffee table. 沙发前有一张茶几。
- Give papa a cup of coffee in a coffee cup. 意思是给爸爸用咖啡杯倒一杯咖啡。
- There is a coffee table before the sofa. 长沙发前有一张茶几。
- In the center of the living room is a coffee table. 客厅的中央是一个茶几。
- Fine, let's get a coffee at the same time. 太好了,我们一起喝咖啡谈吧。
- Take a coffee break for a few minutes. 让我们休息几分钟,喝点咖啡。