a coefficient of friction的用法和样例：
- The larger the coefficient of friction is, the larger TAZ becomes.
- The polymers used to make bearings have a low coefficient of friction and are highly resistant to wear and fatigue.
- The influence of lubricant properties on coefficient of friction (COF) of coated paper was studied in this paper.
- Self-lubricating rod bushing with a low coefficient of friction for smooth actuation.
- A numerical measure of a physical or chemical property that is constant for a system under specified conditions such as the coefficient of friction.