A coded message的用法和样例：
- I found no evidence that the manuscript contains a coded message.
- But a crucial question remains: Does the manuscript contain only meaningless gibberish or a coded message?
- The coded message was indecipherable.
- In 1955 Crick himself tried to solve the problem, not by experimenting but essentially by thinking, just as a cryptanalyst might try to crack a coded message.
- In his letter, Mr.Patterson included a coded message which he said “should be absolutely inscrutable to all unacquainted with the particular key or secret for decyphering.
"在他的信中，帕特森先生包括编码的信息，他说： “应该是绝对不可思议的所有不了解特别关键或秘密decyphering 。
- Coded field: A coded representation of a field.